Finding the Art in Everything


23 January, 2008

One More.

I was right. That wasn't all of it. This morning I was wishing I had a copies of :

Tragic Kingdom by No Doubt
Rock Steady by No Doubt
Recovering the Satellites by Counting Crows
No Need to Argue by The Cranberries
Grace by Jeff Buckley
(Man. My dream last night must have been set in the 90's.)
Saturday Nights and Sunday Mornings by Counting Crows (this is their new one! It comes out in March and it will be the first new track set in about six years!)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I looked, but I don't have Recovering the Satellites anymore. Pretty sure I sold it.

I looked in my David Gray collection, and I don't have the one you want, either. Just White Ladder and Sell Sell Sell, plus the stuff I snarfed from you.

Sorry I'm no good here.